Pengikut

Jumaat, 30 Mac 2012

Teen Pregnancy-It Started With A Hook Up...

It started with a hook up.
And than the plus sign appeared. 
Your daddy told me to take care of it.
I did as he told. 
I went to get you aborted but I couldn’t. 
I left crying into my best friends arms. 
You were still inside of me. 
I knew what I was going to do.
I was going to raise you on my own.
He asked me if I did it.
I said yes and left it at that.
3 months later my parents still didn’t know.
I went for a check up. 
And I saw you. 
I couldn’t believe you were mine. 
I was so happy that I finally made a good decision. 
5 months now and people were starting rumors.
I just told them I was gaining weight. 
They believed me and dropped the topic. 
Another check up came by.
The doctor said you were a healthy baby girl.
I knew I had to tell my parents soon.
I wasn’t going to be able to hide it anymore. 
It was 5 ½ months now. 
I was at a friend’s house and I passed out bleeding. 
I was rushed to the doctors. 
They came in and told me it was normal.
It was normal for teenagers to loose babies.
I told them it couldn’t be true. 
I told them to run the test again.
And they told me there is nothing they can do. 
I sat there and cried. 
My parents don’t know. 
And nether does your daddy.
Very few people do and they all miss you just as much as I do.
You would have been born in a month and a half. 
I miss you so much. 
There is not a day I don’t go by with out thinking of you.
I wish you were in my arms and not in heaven.
Maybe if I just told the truth. 
Was I being punished? 
But why did you take the punishment? 
I miss you my baby girl. 
But don’t worry we will meet again. 
And until than just remember I love you.

 Written & Edited by-Nur Imanina Izzaty Bt Hussin

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan