Pengikut

Jumaat, 30 Mac 2012

Have You Ever? Well I have.

Have You Ever?
Have you ever been told what to do with your life and you can't take it any more and you just want to give up but you're scared?
Well I have.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you can go back a change the things you have done and hope that it wouldn't be like it is now?
I have.
Have you ever been told to go to counselling and then you do but i doesn't really help but then you still go to counseling just to make the person who put you in happy?
Well I have.
Have you ever wondered what life would be like with that person you have lost in your life and said to your self things would be different if that person was still here?
I have.
Have you ever pondered what it would be like if you were to grow old by your self and then you got scared to grow old by your self?
Well I have.
Have you ever felt love  but it turned out that it couldn't be because you're the one who is a mess and it couldn't happen?
I have.
Have you ever remembered only the bad in your past and it haunts you and you'll never forget?
Well I have and still do.


 written by-Nur Imanina Izzaty Bt Hussin

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan